Enrollment takes place at the school that your child will be attending. If you are unsure of which school your child will attend, please contact the Administration Building at (734) 697-9123 ex. 1014.
The following information is required to enroll your student:
- Up-to-date Immunization Record
- Individual Education Plan (IEP), if special services are required
- If applicable, a School of Choice form must also be filled out.
Parents/guardians must accompany students under 18 years of age. Students must be present when enrolling at Belleville High School.Last Report Card or Unofficial Transcripts
If possible, you should bring the last report card from the previous school when enrolling your student in elementary or middle school. For high school students, an unofficial transcript is required in compliance with Michigan State Law.
Proof of Residency
To enroll a student, three (3) pieces of identification showing proof of residency are required. The student must be living with a parent, or court guardianship papers must be presented. Foster Parents must provide Foster Care License Number. Proof of residency may include any of the following:
- Purchase, Lease or Rental Agreement
- Canceled Check with your address
- Other mail sent to your residence (not junk mail)