High levels of learning for all
To engage, educate, and empower every student to succeed as a lifelong learner in a rapidly changing global society.
- Every student is capable of learning.
- Students learn best in a positive, safe and respectful learning environment.
- Education holds the key to success.
- Academic achievement in math and literacy is critical to student success.
- Learning is a lifelong process.
- High expectations for students and staff lead to greater achievement and success.
- Partnerships among families, staff and the community are vital for student success.
- Staff commitment to continuous professional improvement will ensure the best educational outcome for every student.
- Education is enriched by diversity.