Van Buren Public Schools

Return to Headlines

Does your student suffer from food allergies? Read information about how Food Services can help

Often students will ask the Food Service Staff for food substitutions due to allergies or other reasons, but we cannot substitute any items without documentation from a Medical Doctor. Please use the attached form (Medical Statement for Special Meals) for your student’s allergies and return to the Main Office. Make sure that a medical doctor completes and signs this form.

Any questions, please call the Food Service Office at (734) 697-0011 between
8 a.m. and 4 p.m.

Thank you.