BELLEVILLE EARLY COLLEGE
Earn an Associate's Degree and a High School Diploma at the same time!! Belleville Early College is a partnership between Belleville High School & Wayne County Community College District.
- Earn an Associate's degree while still in high school
- Tuition & fees; plus required book cost paid
- Extensive college preparation
- Early College Coordinator is with students both at college and high school
- Supportive educational environment
- On-site advisor at WCCCD
- Apply Sophomore year (ONLY)!
- Students should be academically strong and a history of excellent behavior
- Possess maturity and strong personal drive
- Must commit to program Junior, Senior, and Bonus Year!
- Financially responsible for all cost incurred is classes are failed or leave program
Informational visit to all Sophomore English classes with Q & A time Applications available in the counseling office and room 318 BEC Information Parent/Students Meeting, Mini-Auditorium BHS Applications due, counseling office, BHS by end of school day! Scheduled Interview with student AND Parent(s)/Guardian Final selection and notifictions.