Mr. Peter Kudlak, Superintendent
Welcome to Van Buren Public Schools. We have an incredibly devoted and talented staff that works to provide the best educational experience for students.
As a full-service school district, we have comprehensive programming that includes our world-class music program, gifted and talented classes, numerous Advanced Placement courses, neighborhood elementary schools, 23 varsity sports teams, Belleville New Tech, as well as, a variety of pre-school options.
Our community has been extremely supportive of our schools. We are fortunate to have a new, high-tech high school that was designed to engage student learning in the 21st century. Our other seven buildings have all been recently renovated and updated to provide excellent learning spaces for our students.
As a community school district, we take pride in our relationship with the cities and townships that we represent. Students have the opportunity to interact and serve with community groups, local government, and service organizations.
Please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org to set up a time to meet.
To provide a high-quality, dynamic education that empowers every student to reach their full potential.
To empower curious, collaborative, and creative leaders able to adapt to a rapidly changing global society.
- Every student is capable of learning in varied ways.
- Students and staff learn best in a positive, safe and respectful learning environment.
- A well-rounded education is essential to personal success and includes a blend of academics, arts, technology and student choice.
- Learning is a lifelong process for all.
- High expectations for students and staff lead to greater achievement.
- Continuous development of partnerships among families, students, staff and the community is vital for our success.
- When staff learn and grow, so do our students.
- Education and leadership are enriched by diversity.
- Students can be leaders in many different ways.