Now Accepting Applications for Gifted and Talented! Click Here for Application.
VBPS Office of Instruction
The Office of Instruction oversees the facilitation of the curriculum, instruction, and assessment. We support school improvement initiatives and the North Central Accreditation (NCA) process. The department coordinates the development and implementation of the Pre-K through 12th-grade curriculum, coordination and analysis of student assessment programs, the purchase of textbooks, the instructional materials selection and the coordination of professional development opportunities.
VBPS Curriculum Highlights
- Battle Creek Science, Grade K - 7
- Discovery Mathematics, Grades 7-8
- Big Ideas, Belleville High School Mathematics
- Everyday Math, Grades K-6
- Gifted and Talented, Grades K-6
- Journeys ELA Grades K-6
- ELA & Mathematics Curriculum, Grades K - 12
- Robotics, BHS
- World Language, Grades 7-8
- Young 5s Program